The present Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms and Conditions“) apply to all products manufactured by respective Companies (“Manufacturer”) and sold to you (the “Customer.“) on the website eshop.banglalink.net (the “Site“), operated by (“Banglalink Digital Communication Ltd.“). This Terms and Conditions supersede any prior terms and conditions or any general or specific terms and conditions of the Customer. Every product order placed on the Site, presupposes the acceptance by the Customer of the Terms and Conditions and the Customer shall be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
In addition, the general use of the Site is subject to this Terms & Conditions of Use. Banglalink reserves the right to vary and/or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice and without assigning any reason thereof and accordingly the revised version shall apply.
That product picture(s) & description(s) are provided by respective manufacturers and such products are not manufactured, packaged, designed or developed by Banglalink and therefore, Banglalink does not warrant about the product’s descriptions and/or the other content(s) of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product ordered at Banglalink eShop is not as described, customer’s responsibility is to return it immediately to the delivery agent without tearing of the void sticker attached on the product package.
The illustrations weights and dimensions of the products (goods) listed in the catalogue are purely informative unless otherwise stated as binding.
The products sold from the Site are solely for your use and not for re-sale.
- As given by Manufacturer
- Customers shall get the warranty card inside the intact device box or as provided by the Manufacturer
- The Secondary purchase proof is the invoice copy customers have received from delivery agent that is advised to be retained by the Customer.
After Sales Support and Warranty
If there is any issue with the device within the warranty period, the customer should contact service center of the manufacturer. Banglalink is neither liable nor responsible for after sales service and warranty of the products sold from the Site.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Please make sure that you cancel your order (if required) while our delivery agent calls you for confirming your delivery address. Please note that once you have reconfirmed the order over phone, you cannot cancel the order once the delivery agent reaches your delivery address with the product. In case you change your mind at the last moment, you have to pay the delivery charge in cash to the delivery agent immediately.
Products will only be replaced only if the product is found faulty upon inspection in presence of delivery agent (conditions apply) and if the void sticker attached on the product package is intact.
Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections
Banglalink guarantees the price as of the purchase day will remain valid till delivery date. That means after the completion of your ordering process if the price increases, you will not be charged for price increment; and no adjustment shall be made if any price decreases from the order price.
For device pricing issues all rights are reserved by the respective vendor/manufacturer & for any Banglalink service offer related issue all rights are reserved by Banglalink. Banglalink can change or close the offer(s) at any time without any prior notification
Listed prices include tax/Vat unless stated otherwise. However, delivery charge is not included in the listed price.
Payment & Ordering Process
- In order to purchase from the Site, you may be required to register using an email address and password. It is your sole responsibility to keep such information/log-in details secure and confidential. Banglalink shall not be responsible if such information/log-in details are provided to a third party by the Customer or if any third party receives the same due to the negligence of the Customer and for any loss incurred by the Customer as a consequence of the above mentioned incidents (unauthorized access of data).
- There are two types of payment options:
- Cash on Delivery
- Online Payment
For cash on delivery, our delivery agent will collect the cash after giving home delivery of the ordered device and/or after ensuring successful biometric registration of the ordered SIM card during delivery.
For online payment option, you can make payments using Visa Card, Master Card, American Express, DBBL Nexus, Q-Cash, bKash, DBBL Mobile Banking, IBBL-mCash, uCash, SureCash, MyCash, IFIC Mobile Banking, Trust Mobile Money, OK Cash, AB Direct, IBBL iBanking, Bank Asia iBanking, City Touch, MTB iBanking, and Payza.
- After you select your product(s), you have to provide your delivery address. After confirming your delivery address, you will be taken to another page to enter your payment information. Please note that if you choose to make online payment you shall be redirected to the payment page which is owned, managed and maintained by the payment processing bank.
- All information related to your Card/Bank Account will be exclusively dealt by the Payment Gateway and the Bank. Banglalink will not ask for your payment information in its site nor does it retain your payment information. The online & mobile transfer service is governed by the agreed terms and conditions between you and your bank/financial institution.
- For any unsuccessful payment request, you must contact your card issuing Bank or the concerned financial institution. For any other payment related queries, please also contact your bank.
- Please note that once you confirm your payment, you will not be able to cancel your order.
- In regular scenario, the ordered product shall be delivered to customers in following timeline:
|Delivery Location||Order Time||Delivery Type||Delivery Date|
|Dhaka||00:00 – 12:00 hrs||Regular||Next Day within 8 pm|
|12:01 – 18:00 hrs||Regular||Next Day within 8 pm|
|18:01 – 23:59 hrs||Regular||Next to Next Day within 8 pm|
|Outside Dhaka||00:00 – 23:59 hrs||Regular||Within 8 days|
- For any reasons whatsoever, if Banglalink or its authorized agents completely fail to deliver the ordered product or services, you will get the refund as per the timeline agreed by your respective Bank. However, standard timing may take 14 (fourteen) working days for refund to your Credit Card or Debit Card or Bank Account or through cheque.
- There can be a situation where some technical problems may occur which are completely unintentional and due to this situation, your payment may be deducted but Banglalink may not receive confirmation & consequently delivery of your desired product may be delayed. In such case please inform Banglalink about the incident with your order number and detail of product selections. After validating your complaints and upon obtaining confirmation from the respective Bank as to payment, Banglalink or its authorized representatives will deliver you the ordered product as early as possible.
- Banglalink will be using a reputable third party delivery oganization/person/agent to deliver your ordered product at your given address. Cost of delivery will be borne by the buyer (if applicable). Such delivery cost will be added with the particular product price at the time of selection of product for ordering.
- As a responsible organization, we will try our level best to deliver you the product in given timeline (as shall be mentioned when user decides delivery type). This time period may vary in case of any unavoidable circumstances.
- If the Buyer enters incorrect personal data or residence address or Shipping address during the purchase process, Banglalink shall not be liable for non-delivery of goods/products.
- After reaching the delivery address given by the Customer, if the delivery agent finds out that no one is available at the delivery address & if the delivery agent cannot contact with the customer by making a phone call, then the delivery agent will try to call the Customer 2 (Two) more times; even after that if the customer is unavailable then the delivery agent shall leave the delivery address with the product. The ordered product shall be retained for next 5 working days, after that the Order shall be deemed to be cancelled. If the customer still wants get the product, s/he needs to order it again in Banglalink eShop. The customer will be charged twice the delivery charge amount in this case.
Customer will be asked to provide information for order verification; including but not limited to phone number and address, order ID before the order is accepted.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of customer payment details before providing the product and to verify the personal information shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence or banking information check. Failing to answer any following demand may automatically cause the cancellation of the order within 2 working days. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of credit or debit card.
In case of any error or technical issue, Banglalink reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order. In such an event Banglalink will either contact you with further instructions and/or may cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Banglalink reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders irrespective of the fact whether the order had been confirmed and your credit card been charged.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Banglalink may have to limit the number of products available for the customers to purchase. Banglalink reserves the right to change quantities available at any time. There might be cases when an order cannot be processed for various reasons. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time and in such an event if payment has been successfully made by the Customer then customer shall get the refund accordingly.
Banglalink shall not be liable in case of Force Majeure (i.e. all situations under which it is very difficult for Banglalink to comply with its obligations under the sales agreement, including but not limited to disaster, fire, flood, earthquake, elements of nature, acts of God, actual or threatened terrorist attacks, acts of war, sabotage, explosion, riots, civil disorders, rebellions, revolutions and strikes, lockouts or labor disputes, government acts, accident or breakdown of plant or machinery, bugs in third party software, shortage of materials, failure by a utility provider (including electricity, gas, network or telecom provider) to provide services and any actions or omissions of third parties beyond its reasonable control).
Limitation of Liability
Banglalink’s maximum liability shall be limited to the amount that the Customer has paid for any particular product.
Banglalink does not accept any liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss/damage, loss of data, loss of income or profit, damage to property, force majeure situations, failure/delay due to technical errors and unavoidable circumstances, faulty products of respective Manufacturers, and/or claims of third parties for the use of the Site and any product purchased.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Bangladesh,